The daily antics of a Mum and her crew

Staying healthy, clean dieting, kid friendly meals, fashion on a budget, crafting, daily sarcasm and connotations, love for beauty products, avid reading and reviews, products for kids and randmomness that only I could come up with......

Thursday, January 19, 2012

NFC championship, military , hello how are you??

Yes. Yes. I am a proclaimed fanatic guys.....New York Giants!! My boy's  in blue has made it to the NFC championship and I the loyal fan that I am cannot be anymore ecstatic! Blessed be the day!! Okay a bit dramatical but you get the picture.  I am looking forward to having hot wings, potato skins  and being surrounded by red, blue, and white balloons while watching the big game this Sunday at 6pm in case you didn't know.  Me and my crew of 4 will be be garbed in red, blue, and white/gray, I will be wearing red, blue, and smoked out gray eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick on my face that will be a template for the boys in Blue! A bit more of a fanatic you think?? Ha! I will be sharing pics of our celebration..... On to other  topics that would be just as dramatic to me and my crew.  I am prior military and I have decided to go back in.  I have toyed with the idea for a couple of years and I have finally decided that I am going to enlist.  I'm excited about my decision. I enjoyed serving in the military and the benefits are awesome.  Especially when you have a family.  So i'll be keeping you guys up to date on my progression with that endeavor. My dear mother was under the weather and me and Pooper have nursed her back to the path of wellness.  I had did a tabata's routine and yogaX this morning.  After I had a nice whey protein shake.  Then I went to my dear mother's home and my day that started off on a nice health kick was condensed by us having Ihop. But Miss Nik, they offer fit meals at Ihop now..... nope I went and engulfed 10,000 carbs by having cheesecake pancakes smothered in syrup, (Not lite!) hash browns, and eggs with cheese. Yep. Awesome.  So now i'm downing bottles of water and green tea out of guilt.....Horrid I tell you.


 "Hello, how are you?" This was Pooper's statement all day to everyone that passed her and came into her vision.  And I mean EVERYONE.  But at least everyone was nice to my tyke and did stop and have a mini conversation.  That just egged her on even more! But it's awesome when the 2 year old realizes that everyone other than their gorgeous Mum can understand what they are saying.  Well Ladies, that's all for now me and my crew are having a nice hearty stew with brown rice and cornbread muffins.  Then on to homework and kid's choir rehearsal until next time.......
Sincerely,
Miss Nik

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I will be following you! You can visit and follow me back at http://motherhoodisoutrageous.blogspot.com/

    I'm a die hard chicago bears fan! GL to your boys.

    ReplyDelete